[Mnbird] birds

mairi doerr dancingwindsfarmstay at gmail.com
Tue May 7 19:12:40 CDT 2024

I live in Goodhue County on the far west shoreline of Lake Byllesby. As the
Sun began to go down,  a large flock (@15-20)of White Pelicans w/ their
underside black wingtips flew by in formation going south to north.
For a brief moment, they banked right and the western sunlight caught their
bright white bodies w/black marking *just right! *
The flock was held in relief against a contrasting backdrop of blue, light
blue, and white clouds.
A pretty site to see! Oh ....to have had a camera to capture that.