[Mnbird] birds

John Hamer hamerjohn34 at gmail.com
Tue May 7 18:11:13 CDT 2024

Last weekend my son and his son went fishing on the Mississippi near
the entry of the Minnesota river.  No fish but we watched a pair of double
crested cormorants work the river up and down. We also saw a kingfisher.
Today I saw one of the barn swallows fly by.  I don't know if there will be
food for them. I don't see many insects around here. I Have not seen one
pollinator on the blooming trees.  Last year we launched three young.  They
build their nests  on top of the lights in the entryway to the Glenn.

John Hamer