[Mnbird] gob smacked # of mallards

John Hamer hamerjohn34 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 19:38:34 CST 2023

Wow  Thanks for the ecology lesson.  The place where I found them was on
11th.  Some Of these ducks and geese go down on someplace west of here near
the new tracks for the transit that is being built.  I was out there the
other day but I haven't been able to pin it down yet.  Thanks for the info.

John Hamer