[Mnbird] Starlings

Pamela Brustman gleskarider at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 22:15:43 CST 2022

I have also seen at least one, the one that was most spectacular was over a
lake near Lindstrom. It was not as numerous  as the ones I have seen
recordings of Europe, but it was still amazing to watch.
Birds give beauty and mystery and new things to learn all the time.

- Pamela
Never give up on a dream just because of the length of time it will take to
accomplish it. The time will pass anyway. - Unknown

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
― Aldo Leopold
I am one who cannot.