[Mnbird] Starlings

Jolynn Nelson jojobird at aol.com
Mon Jan 24 17:01:14 CST 2022

I’ve seen murmurations in Minnesota and South Dakota. It’s pretty cool. For me the trick has been to watch the bird behavior for at least a couple minutes because a disorganized flock can suddenly form up and start dancing in the sky pretty quickly.  I frequent the areas around the Twin Cities, through SW MN, and south of Sioux Falls until we’re almost to the Iowa/SD/Nebraska confluence. Jolynn Nelson

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS