[Mnbird] No woodpeckers

Pamela Brustman gleskarider at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 16:35:36 CST 2021

Donald, I have a wealth of woodpeckers! I have had a pileated this morning
on my shelled peanut feeder, that was a first as far as the shelled peanuts
went. I also regularly have a pair of downies, if not more, hairies, also,
and red breasted.
I had a couple of flickers a bit ago, but I think they've moved on.

I do see the hairy and downy woodpeckers on my peanut feeder and the large
seed cake more than the woodpecker double suet feeder I have out. Not sure
why.

This is St Michael, Wright county.

- Pamela
Never give up on a dream just because of the length of time it will take to
accomplish it. The time will pass anyway. - Unknown

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
― Aldo Leopold
I am one who cannot.