[Mnbird] A wondrous week in birds

Sally Staggert sallystaggert at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 26 20:17:25 CDT 2024

Love it!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Wednesday, June 26, 2024, 2:05 PM, John Hamer via Mnbird <mnbird at lists.mnbird.net> wrote:

Sounds great.  I have taken over the bird feeders for the Glenn.   The spot where they have the feeders is right next to a ten foot long brush.  It is perfect for the sparrows except for the cooper's hawk.  He/she comes around the corner about one foot off the ground moving fast, sweeps into the shrubs and comes out with a meal.
I can't seem to enrich the variety.  Any thoughts.   I discovered a chipping sparrow yesterday.
John Hamer