[Mnbird] Freeeborn County backyard birds

Allen Batt snoeowl at aol.com
Sun Jun 16 15:25:37 CDT 2024

  A glance out the windows showcasing feeders unveiled a Red-headed Woodpecker, Indigo Bunting, Northern Cardinal, Baltimore Oriole, Blue Jay and Black-capped Chickadee. I don’t wonder why I watch birds, but if I did, I’d find a reason in the beauty beyond the glass.
  A Great Crested Flycatcher continues to battle his reflection in several of those windows.
  Inchworms (cankerworms) are so abundant this year, I rarely see a House Wren bill without a green worm in it.
  A check of the bluebird boxes was good news. If a bluebird you see, a good time having you be.

Al Batt
Freeborn County