[Mnbird] Major gull flight last night

K skarione at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 12:51:39 CDT 2023

We saw the very same phenomenon last night but weren't sure what kind of
birds they were as it was night time and the flock was quite large. They
did sound like gulls. They were coming from the north west heading south
east just before 9:00 p.m. lino lakes
Our first thought was white pelicans but they were too low and they were
making too much noise.