[Mnbird] Unusual Hawk Sighting

linda whyte birds at moosewoods.us
Tue Mar 22 10:59:26 CDT 2022

I think the same bird has caught my eye a few times, even as recently as
yesterday, on walks at Lilydale. I wonder if it may be a case of leucistic
plumage. Red-tails seem to have a wider range of coloration than any other
raptor species, unless you consider juvenile Bald Eagles. That's what makes
them so interesting, even though so common.
Linda Whyte