[Mnbird] A scattering of snow bound starlings , st Michael, Wright county b but barely. Hennepin is just across the river

Mary M White / Charles R Neil saariroad at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 09:54:12 CST 2022

I'm just 70 but remember Axel saying the following:

Birdie with a yellow bill
Hopped upon my window sill
Cocked its shining eye and said,
"What did you do with the light bulb...
Socket?"

I  can still hear the background music of the Our Gang episodes...
Chuck Neil. Embarrass (37 below zero here at sunrise with no birds coming
to the feeders until almost 9 AM)