[Mnbird] swallows (tree) in St Michael, Wright cty (just across from Crow Hassan Park) also yellow rumped

Pamela Brustman gleskarider at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 17:54:51 CDT 2022

The swallows are tree swallows.
I now have screens FULL of small winged insects which I am pretty sure are
what the swallows are gobbling like sea animals and krill.

I also just spied two yellow rumped and what I think was a black and white
warbler, but it ducked behind a branch and flew off, but it was pretty
unmistakable.

I live in St Michael, Wright county, across the Crow from Hennepin cty and
Crow Hassan Regional park.

I also had three eagles in my eagle tree - two adults and an immature. But
they are here year round, plus two more.
I haven't figured out where the nest or nests are.

I think the Juncos have moved on.

- Pamela
Never give up on a dream just because of the length of time it will take to
accomplish it. The time will pass anyway. - Unknown

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
― Aldo Leopold
I am one who cannot.