[Mnbird] Fwd: Foy black vulture

Pamela Brustman gleskarider at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 16:48:10 CDT 2022

I was duly corrected. Turkey Vulture.
My bad. I don't know why I wrote that.
I have seen black vultures, but nowhere near here!

Now, I DO know many people who see vultures circling overhead and say -
look! Eagles!
Which is when I explain the dihedral wings and the tipping vs soaring
regally.

- Pamela
Never give up on a dream just because of the length of time it will take to
accomplish it. The time will pass anyway. - Unknown

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
― Aldo Leopold
I am one who cannot.