[Mnbird] Yellow rumped warbler foy

Pamela Brustman gleskarider at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 08:55:01 CDT 2022

Woot Woot!!
Spring is really (isn't it?) going to come!
I've been keeping my eye out, but not seeing any yet.
They carry a bit of sunshine on their butt!

My ex who lives in Oak Grove  (Anoka cty) reported to me an Eastern towhee
yesterday underneath a lilac bush.

- Pamela
Never give up on a dream just because of the length of time it will take to
accomplish it. The time will pass anyway. - Unknown

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
― Aldo Leopold
I am one who cannot.