[Mnbird] Link for Clinton Dexter-Nienhaus (MRVAC) program this Thursday

Steve Weston sweston2g at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 11:53:30 CDT 2021

Matthew Schaut of MRVAC is inviting you to a scheduled virtual meeting.

*“Biodiversity & Research in the Sax-Zim Bog”Clinton Dexter-Nienhaus, Head
Naturalist Sax-Zim BogThursday, September 23, 7:30 PM*

*Please join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.*
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/497588413
<https://mrvac.us19.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e4ad4b74fdcf106a53b7418df&id=62fb062990&e=ffc8137c04>

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (408) 650-3123
Access Code: 497-588-413
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting
starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/497588413
<https://mrvac.us19.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e4ad4b74fdcf106a53b7418df&id=6393c6cff0&e=ffc8137c04>

While research at the Sax-Zim Bog includes surveying Golden-winged
Warblers, Owls, and supporting organizations or individuals studying
specific species in the Bog, it can also include documenting biodiversity
by citizen scientists through organized surveys such as our annual BioBlitz
and Christmas Bird Counts or reports on iNaturalist. We will review the
different surveying and research projects happening in the Sax-Zim Bog and
share some of the exciting results.

Steve Weston
On Quigley Lake in Eagan, MN
sweston2 at comcast.net