[Mnbird] Hummer in Otsego, Wright Co.

Kim Wilcox wilco001 at umn.edu
Sun May 16 22:45:12 CDT 2021

Thought I  heard one behind me while working outside today (couldn't turn
around fast enough to see it), then had a male ruby-throated come to a
feeder this evening. Now I'm hoping for an indigo bunting. 😊 We usually
see one or two passing through every spring. Does anyone in the metro area
have them stick around all/most of the summer? Also, heard the first house
wren yesterday, and saw one today. I hate some of their behaviors, but do
love their songs. And they can eat as many mosquitoes as they want!

Cheers,

Kim