[Mnbird] Cats

Pamela Brustman gleskarider at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 11:30:39 CDT 2021

As a birder AND cat owner,  I advocate all cats be indoor-only vats.
I don't know why people think vats MUST go outside.
For some,  it eliminates the need to keep and maintain a litter box, I
suppose.
But I know many people subscribe to this mindset.
Education might help some of it, but I am afraid many are just cultured
that this is how you keep cats.
We need to change that. Catios exist for allowing some outside space and
time for cats without allowing them access to birds, busy roads,  and other
animals to fight with.