[Mnbird] Squirrel Wars

Manley Olson manleyolson at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 13:36:24 CST 2021

About 50 years ago at a St Paul Audubon meeting a member shared that he
was live trapping squirrels and releasing them several miles away. At a
subsequent meeting another member said he had started doing the same
thing. In the conversation that followed he said he lived in Highland
Park and was releasing in Como Park. This was greeted with loud laughter
from the man who had brought the topic up at the previous meeting. He
was trapping near Como Park and releasing in Highland. That was the last
either of them mentioned the topic.
Manley Olson