[Mnbird] Western Kingbird at Carlos Avery

Paul Sitz psitz at goldengate.net
Mon May 14 05:30:32 CDT 2018

I did a short drive around Carlos Avery Sunday afternoon to see if the
warbler wave had hit.  Not much luck with warblers, many yellows but
otherwise slim pickings.  But I did pick up a Western Kingbird north of the
road between pool 1 and pool 2 about 3:00 PM.  Unfortunately when I got the
camera and tripod out he took off.  I did not see it again.  On the south
side of the road at that spot a bluebird and tree swallow were negotiating
for possession of a birdhouse.

Paul Sitz

Ramsey