[Mnbird] Are they coming?

Laurie Maloney lmaloney619 at gmail.com
Wed May 4 11:48:36 CDT 2016

I'm located just across the Mississippi River SW Wisconsin area , in New
Albin, Iowa and am still eagerly awaiting hummingbirds and orioles.  I have
fruit, jelly, and sugar water out, but so far the only takers have been
rose breasted grosbeaks and woodpeckers.    We do have the following back
however: Whipperwhirl, white throated sparrows, brown thrasher.

Laurie