[Mnbird] Stearns County

linda whyte birds at moosewoods.us
Tue May 23 13:20:32 CDT 2023

I'm adding my thanks to everyone else's, Al. Having spent the past week
with my sister at her care center reminded me of the pure joy birdsong
offers to those whose horizons are shrinking. (It's amazing how much
birding one can do on a deck, from a wheelchair, with just ears, eyes, and
a Sibley app - a lovely way to share our limited time; and a joy even
cancer doesn't deny her.) Thanks for the reminder!
Linda Whyte