[Mnbird] Freeborn County

Allen Batt snoeowl at aol.com
Wed May 10 22:26:00 CDT 2023

  The Nyjer feeders are weighed down with a gazillion lemony goldfinches—maybe fewer than that.
  There are baby geese. There is something comforting about seeing Canada Goose goslings.
  I attended a friend’s visitation. His wife told me that the grosbeaks and orioles were back in their yard. She said she’d always told her husband when that happened and he hurried to the window and they enjoyed looking at the birds together.
  How fortunate we are when we have someone willing to look in the same direction we are.

Al Batt
Hartland