[Mnbird] Oriole, etc.

Brian and Cindy Drill bcdrill at charter.net
Mon May 8 14:34:32 CDT 2023

Greetings all.

First male Oriole at the jelly feeder today. Yesterday morning, a Brown
Thrasher visited below my back yard feeder briefly but my timing was
right to see him.  Shortly after, 4 Sandhill Cranes flew over as I
walked across my front yard.  I have heard  Rose Breasted Grosbeak
somewhere nearby but none has visited my yard yet.  A pair of robins
have deluded themselves into thinking I do not know they are
constructing a nest in the honeysuckle vine.  I put out the nesting
material ball and goldfinches are already gathering bits.  Hummingbird
feeders are filled and waiting.

Cindy in North Mankato