[Mnbird] MRVAC Program this Thursday at 7:30pm

Steve Weston sweston2g at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 22:18:22 CDT 2023

Steve Weston of MRVAC is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting:

*“Minnesota State Wildlife Action Plan”Kristin Hall: Wildlife Action Plan
Coordinator at the MN DNR*

*Thursday, March 23, 2023, 7:30 PM*
The Minnesota State Wildlife Action Plan focuses on conservation action for
Species in Greatest Conservation Need (SGCN) and their required habitats.
Currently, Minnesota has 346 SGCN, not including plants, of which 28% are
bird species. Importantly, up to 16% of the state’s invertebrates (aka bird
food) are also SGCN. The DNR is in the process of revising the plan for the
next 10 years (2025-2035) and Kristin will share with us what this means
for conservation in our state and how you can be engaged.

Topic: MRVAC General Meeting
Time: Mar 23, 2023 07:30 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

*Join Zoom Meeting*
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/81797439741?pwd=eG5TcWJubkZ4dU9vMFpMOVVkVzUvQT09
<https://mrvac.us19.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e4ad4b74fdcf106a53b7418df&id=1228dbf4f8&e=ffc8137c04>

Meeting ID: 817 9743 9741
Passcode: 124488
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,81797439741#,,,,*124488# US (Chicago)

*The International Crane Foundation Annual Midwest Crane Count will be held
on April 15th from sunup to 7:30am. *Openings in the Twin Cities, while
limited, are available. If you are seeing or hearing cranes in your
neighborhood that have not been around in the past, we would be especially
interested in you joining us. If you know of cranes outside the Twin
Cities, we would be interested in your help. It's quick and easy, and
training is provided. Contact me (Steve Weston) for more details.

*Copyright © 2023 by Minnesota River Valley Audubon Chapter, All rights
reserved.*
Steve Weston
On Quigley Lake in Eagan, MN
sweston2g at gmail.com