[Mnbird] Live from Freeborn County as I await the weekly storm

Allen Batt snoeowl at aol.com
Thu Mar 16 14:16:25 CDT 2023

  I saw a Turkey Vulture, not in Hinckley, Ohio, but in Albert Lea. It was a wonderful birthday present. It was a birthday present for me. I’ve no idea when the vulture’s hatch date was. I barely know mine.
  No fiery horse with a speed of light, no cloud of dust, and no hearty ‘Hi-Yo, Silver!” The Lone Common Grackle continues to saunter about the yard with his faithful companion, a winter-weary starling.

Al Batt
Freeborn County