[Mnbird] WW Dove

Brian and Cindy Drill bcdrill at charter.net
Sun May 29 16:40:08 CDT 2022

Good afternoon.  My 'vigil' in the back yard today has gotten me 2 times
to hear the White Winged Dove, once about 2 pm, another about 4:20.  As
I was sitting under our gazebo trying to make myself unnoticeable I can
only say that the calls came probably from the tree I photographed it in
this morning, but it has remained out of my sight so far.  I have been
hoping it would return to the patio for either food or water so I could
observe it closer, but no luck so far.  Cindy in North Mankato