[Mnbird] Clearwater Arrivals

cheriserobb15 at gmail.com cheriserobb15 at gmail.com
Mon May 9 12:10:01 CDT 2022

Hello, all. Yesterday seems to have been a good birding day for many people.
Had my first oriole today and some Eastern bluebirds showed up as well. A
white-crowned sparrow was singing in the yard on Saturday as well as a
catbird. This morning a wood thrush, one of my favorites, was serenading the
neighborhood. They don't stick around but I love hearing them when they pass
through to less suburban, wooded habitat. Spring, glorious spring! Can I get
an Amen out there? LOL.

Cherise Neustrom