[Mnbird] Ibis

Brian and Cindy Drill bcdrill at charter.net
Tue May 3 10:04:49 CDT 2022

Good morning.  After seeing several posts about Ibis sightings in the
Metro area I was surprised to get a quick view of one in Mankato this
morning.  It was crossing the grassy area frequented by Canadian Geese
off Raintree Road by Lake Marion, across from the River Hills Mall.  I
saw it from the car around 8:30 am, but it was not obviously present
about 40 minutes later on my return trip past this area.  This would
have been a White Ibis.  Cindy in North Mankato