[Mnbird] Miesville Field Trip this Sunday

Steve Weston sweston2g at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 00:33:11 CDT 2022

This Sunday, June 19th, I will be leading a MRVAC field trip to Miesville
Ravine County Park, Dakota County's least known county park. In the
southeast corner of the county, we will meet at 7:30 am  at the north
parking lot (27970 Orlando Trail, Cannon Falls).  Target birds include
Cerulean Warbler, Acadian Flycatcher, Scarlet Tanager, and
Yellow-billed Cuckoo. Bring lunch if you want to stay for the afternoon’s
birds. Moderate effort –  walking on mostly level trails. All are welcome.
No reservations needed.

Steve Weston
On Quigley Lake in Eagan, MN
sweston2g at gmail.com