[Mnbird] A scattering of snow bound starlings , st Michael, Wright county b but barely. Hennepin is just across the river

Allen Batt snoeowl at aol.com
Mon Jan 24 16:09:35 CST 2022

If I were Batman (and how cool would that be) the starling would be my faithful companion Robin all 12 months of the year. They are lovely birds. As Robert Louis Stevenson wrote, “A birdie with a yellow bill Hopped upon my window sill, Cocked his shining eye and said: ‘Ain't you 'shamed, you sleepy-head!’" Clellan Card made good use of that bit of poetry.

Al Batt