[Mnbird] Sad discovery

Pamela Brustman gleskarider at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 21:21:49 CST 2022

oooh. Whenever I encounter a sick or dead bird I feel a bit deflated. As if
something poignant and personal to me has been wrested away.
There is one less in the world.
I mourn them all.
(sick ones that might recover I race to the Roseville Wildlife Rehab on
Dale str. They are amazing folk who do good things for our wild neighbors
on this planet.
- Pamela
Never give up on a dream just because of the length of time it will take to
accomplish it. The time will pass anyway. - Unknown

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
― Aldo Leopold
I am one who cannot.