[Mnbird] Tufted Titmouse, Dakota Co

Miller Johnson johnson-miller at msn.com
Wed Aug 10 14:44:52 CDT 2022

We've had a Tufted Titmouse here today. It showed up this morning and I quickly ran out to replenish the safflower feeder, because that's been their preference here. The titmouse returned and made two trips to grab safflower seeds. I was glad it didn't abandon us when it found the feeder empty!

Then it pulled a fast one. Ever since, it has been taking sunflower seeds. I think it's larding up for the winter!

Meanwhile, the house finches are pigging it up at the safflower.

Molly Jo Miller
Inver Grove Hts
Dakota Co