[Mnbird] White-faced Ibis in Roseville

linda whyte birds at moosewoods.us
Sun Apr 24 09:48:20 CDT 2022

I want to "second" Tami's thanks to those who posted. I was a few minutes
too late getting there, having been with the Hastings Birding Festival, but
I do appreciate those who post from the field on MNbird and MOU. Sometimes
those "specials" are close enough to home or a volunteer gig to merit the
rare chase!
Linda Whyte