[Mnbird] Bird Flu Spreaders

Pamela Brustman gleskarider at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 12:11:48 CDT 2022

Tami- thank you for that information, it is a very helpful bit of
information to further understand the entire story.
I regret my statement vis a vis this, but it IS very common for people to
misinterpret singleton or few instances as pointing to a cause when not all
data are in.

And, I forgot the part about tracking it, and should have remembered from
last go round

Kingfishers!

Your posts are always informative and I look forward to hearing your
sightings as they usually precede who arrives in my location by a week or
so.
Or, they did when I was in Oak Grove. Now in St Michael on the Crow, that
maybe isn't true.

Good birding !
- Pamela
Never give up on a dream just because of the length of time it will take to
accomplish it. The time will pass anyway. - Unknown

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
― Aldo Leopold
I am one who cannot.