[Mnbird] Wood duck houses

Pamela Brustman gleskarider at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 11:16:49 CDT 2022

That is all sad and also alarming.
I too see reductions in numbers, and the wood duck boxes we had when I
shared a house on different habitats when I was married .
Last year none were used, not by ducks, and one that had been repeatedly
used by a pair of great crested flycatchers.

It is worrying. I hope it is like weather, not climate. A change that
happens, as life changes. Not the long term angle of extirpation or worse,
vs extinction.

- Pamela
Never give up on a dream just because of the length of time it will take to
accomplish it. The time will pass anyway. - Unknown

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
― Aldo Leopold
I am one who cannot.