[Mnbird] Falling Leaves

Pamela Brustman gleskarider at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 18:25:21 CDT 2021

I know! I can now see a nest where before was just branches and leaves, and
I didn't notice birds darting in and out. But there it is, a nest. Right in
front of me all this time, but hidden.
And you are right, other birds will surely find many of them. It's balanced
in the end.

- Pamela
Never give up on a dream just because of the length of time it will take to
accomplish it. The time will pass anyway. - Unknown

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
― Aldo Leopold
I am one who cannot.