[Mnbird] MRVAC Meeting & GiveMN Fundraiser This Thursday

Steve Weston sweston2g at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 00:23:33 CST 2021

Matthew Schaut of MRVAC is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

*“Journey to Attu Island”Alex Sundvall, Hawk Ridge Bird Observatory*
*Thursday, November 18, 2021, 7:30 PM*

To Join Zoom Meeting click on this link:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86872269396?pwd=ZEp6M3hrZGU0YUVqWUVVZnQ1UmlYQT09
<https://mrvac.us19.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e4ad4b74fdcf106a53b7418df&id=1fe4fabf73&e=ffc8137c04>

Meeting ID: 868 7226 9396
Passcode: 850474
One tap mobile +13126266799,,86872269396#,,,,*850474# US (Chicago)

Join us for a virtual visit to this far remote corner of Alaska. Attu
Island in the western Aleutian Islands has been a bird-watching Mecca that
has been inaccessible for years. Closer to Siberia than Alaska, it has
a reputation as a place to discover Eurasian birds that never find their
way to the mainland.

*GiveMN Fundraiser: Thursday November 18th*
Every year GiveMN.org has a special day for non-profits to raise money.  We
encourage you to donate to MRVAC on that day, as a random bonus might be
added to your contribution. However, we have already received donations
totaling $550, so you do not need to wait until November 18th. It is easy.
Just go to the GiveMN website and find the Minnesota River Valley Audubon
Chapter. As we will not have our Holiday Auction this year, this will be
our primary means of raising money this fall. Most of this money will
awarded in grants to local organizations for projects that further our
mission.  Please consider making a donation.
Steve Weston
On Quigley Lake in Eagan, MN
sweston2g at gmail.com