[Mnbird] Crows

Kelly Russell russellspellacy123 at yahoo.com
Mon May 3 20:53:39 CDT 2021

I got divebombed by crows on the north end everything and the crows as a group were louder obnoxious and they didn't hang together much . The crows on the south side were complete opposite. I never got divebombed they were more social towards another and were more subtle and inquisitive.  They also were brighter birds as for as foo sources nesting materials, etc.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, May 3, 2021 at 8:48 PM, Kelly Russell<russellspellacy123 at yahoo.com> wrote:   Thats pretty amazing to read about crow behavior.  In grand forks nd I observed the behavior of these birds for 3 years. Turns out the American crows on the north side of the railroad tracks were completely different than the American crows on the South side of tracks. Turf wars. Or just like total unassociation I have no idea..

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, May 3, 2021 at 8:44 PM, Ken Royer via Mnbird<mnbird at lists.mnbird.net> wrote:   _______________________________________________
Mnbird mailing list
Mnbird at lists.mnbird.net