[Mnbird] Bluebirds and Blue Jays

Carla Smith Carla at sundogfarm.info
Mon Jul 26 12:34:05 CDT 2021

I’ve had many Orioles in the last several weeks. Far more than I’ve seen in the past. I’ve put two jelly feeders out hanging from under planter boxes on my deck railing and have seen both adults and young. They’re learning how to land and hang onto the vines that drape down as well. I’m in extreme western Hennepin county, not far from Wright County line.

Sent from my iPhone