[Mnbird] Watonwan County - 9/16/2020

CRAIG MANDEL EgretCMan at msn.com
Wed Sep 16 21:17:08 CDT 2020

September 16, 2020

I birded a couple locations in Watonwan county this afternoon.  And while I did not see the Sabines Gull that has been observed at Case Lake between 4 and 4:30 pm.  There is one record from the 16th on the MOU website.  So, it may be moving around some.  I did check 3 or 4 other lakes as well but did not refind any Gulls.

Other birds of interest were at 320th St, were some Shorebirds on a good-sized mud flat.
Birds observed there were Dunlin, Baird's Least, Pectoral and White-rumped Sandpipers and a couple Greater Yellowlegs with the Killdeer.

Craig Mandel

Minnetonka, MN