[Mnbird] Homewrecker

Brian and Cindy Drill bcdrill at charter.net
Sun May 17 15:30:36 CDT 2020

At this moment there is a very confused robin with a beak full of
nesting material  out on the front feeder tree, wondering where the
covered feeder went that was just there a minute ago.  I did several
things to try to make it uninhabitable, including trying to place an
upside down plastic dish in the feeder.  The robin figured out how to
push it to one side and continue building next to it.  I had to
regretfully resort to removing that feeder for the time being.  Cindy in
North Mankato