[Mnbird] FOY

Brian and Cindy Drill bcdrill at charter.net
Mon May 4 12:38:00 CDT 2020

Good afternoon--just had a very quick visit by a male RT hummingbird.  I
startled it as I came out of the garage, so it went to the Oriole nectar
feeder I had across the yard instead of visiting the hummer feeders.
Also saw my first pair of Orioles this morning on an early walk around
Spring Lake Park, male and female. My daughter, in hilltop Mankato, had
a Rose Breasted Grosbeak at her feeder on Sat.  Cindy in North Mankato