[Mnbird] white throated sparrows

Pamela Freeman gleskarider at gmail.com
Fri May 1 12:14:41 CDT 2020

It's so good of you to put all that bird food out like that.

- Pamela
Never give up on a dream just because of the length of time it will take to
accomplish it. The time will pass anyway. - Unknown

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
― Aldo Leopold
I am one who cannot.