[Mnbird] FOY Turkey Vulture

Pamela Freeman gleskarider at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 13:26:31 CDT 2020

I had pussy willows out already three weeks ago! No sign yet of spring
birds, but heard northern leopard frogs Friday evening.

- Pamela
Never give up on a dream just because of the length of time it will take to
accomplish it. The time will pass anyway. - Unknown

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
― Aldo Leopold
I am one who cannot.