[Mnbird] Eurasian Collared Dove - Richfield, Hennepin County

Byron Blood byronblood at msn.com
Wed Mar 25 12:15:03 CDT 2020

I've gotten a couple of questions asking me to be more specific about where
this is. I'm at the intersection of Lake Shore Drive and 66th street. This
is just west of Lyndale. The immediate area is mostly high rise buildings
but there are two areas nearby that are probably places to look. One is the
Wood Lake Nature Center on Lake Shore Dr just south of 66th street. The
other area is Richfield Lake which is just north of 65th street west of
Lyndale. It is also accessible from Emerson Ave. When the bird flew away it
went east. There is residential east of Lyndale south of 67th street. Not
much that I am aware of that is public land in that area.

Byron Blood