[Mnbird] Bluebird timing

Lowell Rideout rideoutld at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 14:53:28 CDT 2020

Out at Carver Park Reserve recently, I had a couple of immature Blues land
on my car as I pulled up, eventually pooping nicely all over both front
doors--while they watched themselves in the rearview mirrors?  It certainly
seems as if a second nesting could be well under way in our area.

Lowell R  Plymouth