[Mnbird] Willet?

Susan Madden susanmadden at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 7 11:27:28 CDT 2020

Hi All,

I'm generally lurking in the background, reading all the wonderful posts. Today I actually have a sighting. About 30 minutes ago, while walking my dog along Edgcumbe Ave one block south of Edgcumbe Rec in St. Paul, I saw a willet overhead. I'm from out East so I've seen them on the Chesapeake but never here. I checked Sibley to verify ID and range and there are green dots on MN. The bird was headed south/southeast. I'm heading out to check the riverbank across the the Xcel High Bridge plant.