[Mnbird] When A Sighting Is Not A Sighting?

Linda Whyte linda at moosewoods.us
Thu Jun 4 12:41:50 CDT 2020

I thought that, too, but if the bird's overall plumage seemed a light
enough gray to suggest an adult male Harrier, it would seem too light for a
Cooper's.
I should have asked if they, or their neighbors, are keeping bird feeders
full, and finding fewer birds using them, eh?
That's what happens when the Cooper's starts hunting here.
Linda Whyte