[Mnbird] Somebody always wants your lunch

John Schladweiler joschlad at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 12:15:35 CDT 2020

About 40 years ago I lived in a small town in Western MN.  We had a pair of
Western Kingbirds that nested on a transformer platform in the alley.
Every time I mowed the lawn one of the pair would come and perch on the
clothesline and pick off the bugs that the mower was kicking up.  Both the
birds and I considered it a mobile food plot.

--
John Schladweiler
New Ulm, MN