[Mnbird] MVNWR - MRVAC - Field Trip Cancelations - Update - July 4, 2020

CRAIG MANDEL EgretCMan at msn.com
Sat Jul 4 16:20:13 CDT 2020

July 4, 2020

Here is an update on the field trips I am scheduled to lead at the Minnesota Valley National Wildlife Refuge and for the Minnesota River Valley Audubon Chapter.

In response to the CDC and local guidance for COVID-19.  I have decided to cancel the MVNWR field trips and the MRVAC field trips I was scheduled to lead through the end of August.

So, note the following field trips have been canceled:

July 5 - MVNWR - Bass Ponds
July - 9-10, MRVAC - Central MN Birding Days
July 25 - MVNWR - Bass Ponds
July 27 - MVNWR - Bass Ponds
August 2 - MVNWR - Bass Ponds
August 6-7 - MRVAC - SW MN Birding Days
August 13-14 - MRVAC - SW MN Birding Days

Also note that both of the Minnesota Valley National Wildlife Refuges Visitor Centers remain closed, but all trails at the refuge remain open from sunrise to sunset.  For trail condition updates and updates on the program schedules.  Please visit the Minnesota Valley National Wildlife Refuge and the Minnesota River Valley Audubon Chapters web sites.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions, Craig

Craig Mandel
EgretCMan at msn.com
952-240-7647